SV Laurin in The Netherlands

SV Laurin in The Netherlands

Friday 16 June 2017

Day 3 16/6/17 Boat Day In Dover, by AJ & Esmé

AJ

Hello, today we did a passage plan from Dover to Boulogne ( it was really hard).






  • We  had to measure 5 miles per hour using dividers.
  • We put waypoints in the chart plotter
  • Looking at  the tides helped us decide when to set off.

Esmé

We went to a museum  with a shop in it. I got a badge to sew on my orange blanket from the shop. We went to the playground and there were some bars to swing on. One I couldn't reach so I had to jump and I touched it. I went to the beach and there was stones instead of sand, and there were rocks on the beach that we could climb on and there were holes in between them that me and AJ could fit in. We called these hidey holes and we ate our sweets in them. We got splashed by the waves.



No comments:

Post a Comment