SV Laurin in The Netherlands

SV Laurin in The Netherlands

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Day 314: Tuesday 24th April 2018 Dwejra Bay, round Gozo to Salina Bay (Guest Blog By Esmé)

I made orange juice out of oranges and we put some water in it and we drank it in the cockpit with our breakfast. We had omelette! Then we started school. I did some maths and Story of the World.
















We raised the anchor from sea and I shouted how deep it was and it got less deeper and less deeper. Daddy pulled it up with the handle bar which was metal but he told my old grip off my scooter to put on the end to make it comfier. We started the engine and sailed away to Salina Bay. On the way I was colouring with Mummy and AJ was reading and Dad was driving.




When we arrived at Salina Bay we had a snack to check the anchor wasn't dragging and did maths with cucumber. Then we got our swim stuff on and swam with Quackers the duck. 












I did my nails ready to go to Dizzie for drinks and The Magic School Bus. 

It was a lovely day.









1 comment: